Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Two Lazy, Wonderful, Fat, Hilarious, Somewhat Dumb Witted Cats

I would just like to brag about my cats. They are orange tabbies named Tyler and Stripe (I know, I know, Stripe is about the most unoriginal name anyone could have come up with. But hey, I was 8.). Ever since I can remember, (February 23rd, 1994) I have wanted a pet.
"What kind of pet?" you may ask. "Not just any pet" I would answer. "A cat! Two of them, actually."
And this is what happened on the 23rd of July in the year of our Lord 2001. Wait, that might not be the exact date, but who really cares? Anyway, back to our heroes who were in the midst of the greatest peril imaginable! Oh, sorry to get your hopes up, but that's a very different story than from the boring blog you're reading. You have my deepest apologies, sir or madam, for it is most impolite of me to do such a thing to a dear creature such as yourself.
And so my dream became real. Now my furry children are 7 years of age and are all of the adjectives that are in the title of this blog. In spite of this, I love them tenderly with all my heart. All right, I admit, that was a little cheesy at the end, however true.

I also own a ball python named Amduat. He's a cutie.

No comments: